Interested in becoming a Pace Group Leader? CLICK HERE
General Registration Closed
We are excited to announce our partnership with The Cincinnati Half Marathon.
We are now the Official Training Partner and title sponsor of the Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati Half Marathon on October 19th, 2013!
In it's 4th year this race is quickly growing in numbers and reputation as Cincinnati's fastest and flattest half marathon with an amazing course right downtown. Complete with after party and awards ceremony at Tin Roof on The Banks!
As a Training Program Participant you will have access to many perks, in-store specials and race day amenities, like bag drops, post race recovery tent's and more! Also, be sure to check out the Celebrate Summer 5k/10k Series leading up the half marathon!
We require our participants to have a base of running/walking 3 times a week and have a long run/walk of 4 miles prior to the beginning of the half marathon training. This will insure you have an adequate base and help reduce risk of injury.
In order for us to be able to keep this program PREMIUM we are limiting our program to 200 people. The program includes:
- 3 Phase progressive training schedule dependent on your race goal
- Monthly time trials to track progress towards finish time goals
- Customized Schedules upon request (requires in person meeting with coach)
- 2 weekly organized runs (shorter up tempo run and weekend long run) including hydration stations. (Tuesdays at 6:30 PM and Saturdays at 7:00AM)
- Educational seminars led by local experts covering topics like injury prevention, nutrition, strength training, and other related topics.
- Offsite runs and surprises/treats during the long runs
- Unlimited access to coach through email, phone and scheduled appointments
- Complete access to our medical provider partner, Oxford Physical Therapy, including free injury screens scheduled during program.
- Burrito Brunch with Race Director for an inside look of the race
- VIP Race day experience at the Cincinnati Half Marathon
- Seminars with the Race Director of the Cincinnati Half Marathon with course hints and tips