REGISTRATION is CLOSED for this session
No Boundaries 5K training is designed for people who are currently in-active or new to walking or running and have the goal of RUNNING a 5K. The goal race for this training program is the Heart Mini 5K on March 15th, 2015! If you have the goal of WALKING the Heart Mini 5K, check out WalkFIT for our training program specifically designed for and coached by walkers!
What You Get
- Progressive 10-week Training Schedule from your head coach
- Two weekly group workouts per week
Fleet Feet Oakley - Tuesdays @ 6:30pm & Saturdays @ 7:30am
Fleet Feet Blue Ash - Wednesdays @ 6:30pm & Saturdays @ 7:30am
- A mentor for your ability level and run pace
- New Balance NoBo Team Training shirt
- Advice and support from Oxford Physical Therapy
- Educational Clinics on topics such as nutrition, hydration, stretching and injury prevention
- Camaraderie of other runners & run/walkers just like you!
Meet The Coaches
Fleet Feet Blue Ash No Boundaries Head Coach - Chey Ginyard
Fleet Feet Oakley No Boundaries Head Coach - Katie Parker
More About No Boundaries
No Boundaries is designed for folks who are currently in-active, new to running. This is a nationally organized and recognized program that is sponsored by New Balance and offered at Fleet Feet Sports stores across the country. Thousands of runners and walkers across the country have trained to complete their first 5K through this program. We are proud that hundreds of these folks are from our Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati program!
No Boundaries is a year-round program that we offer at Fleet Feet Sports and you can participate in one session or several sessions! We have many people who come back for sessions, or "graduate" on to some of our other program offerings! For just $100.00 and 10 weeks of dedication, you too can cross the finish-line of a 5k race and cross the starting line into a brand new life!