No Boundaries & No Boundaries 2.0
Kickoff August 27th
6:30pm @ Blue Ash
No Boundaries 5K training is designed for people who are currently in-active or new to running and want to run a 5K. No Boundaries 2.0 5K training is designed for people who can currently run 2 miles straight and want to become more efficient or faster at the 5K distance. The goal race for this training program is the Matthew 25: Ministries Fighting Hunger 5K on November 8th.
Here are some of the perks:
- Progressive 10-week Training Schedule from your head coach
- Two weekly group workouts per week
- A mentor for your ability level and running pace
- Free Technical T-Shirt from New Balance
- Advice and support from Oxford Physical Therapy
- Educational Clinics on topics such as nutrition, hydration, stretching and injury prevention
- Camaraderie of other runners just like you!
Meet The Coaches
No Boundaries - Chey Ginyard
No Boundaries 2.0 - Katie Parker
No Boundaries is designed for folks who are currently in-active, new to running. This is a nationally organized and recognized program that is sponsored by New Balance and offered at Fleet Feet Sports stores across the country. Thousands of runners and walkers across the country have trained to complete their first 5K through this program. We are proud that hundreds of these folks are from our Fleet Feet Sports Cincinnati program!
No Boundaries is a year-round program that we offer at Fleet Feet Sports and you can participate in one session or several sessions! We have many people who come back for sessions, or "graduate" on to some of our other program offerings! For just $100.00 and 10 weeks of dedication, you too can cross the finish-line of a 5k race and cross the starting line into a brand new life!