Winter Warriors is a program to keep you moving during the winter, whether it be running or walking! What could be better than cold runs/walks, bagels, hot coffee, a point system to earn fun prizes, and FREE wool socks? Is it hard to get yourself out the door on those cold, dark winter days? Do you tend to loose your fitness in winter and have to work hard to get back to it in January? Do you want to make winter more fun with friends and people like you? Want to PR the Pig? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, you belong in Winter Warriors. This is our training program that is designed to help you maintain your fitness level during those cold months!
Worried about the cold? Winter Warriors starts and ends at Fleet Feet Sports - A warm, dry place to start, a safe place to store your personals, and a fun place to hang out afterwards and drink coffee or hot chocolate.
Winter Warriors is possible because of the generous support of:
Winter Warriors is only open to the first 75 brave souls!
SEE YOU THIS WINTER!
The Cost: $60.00
When & Where:
- 6 Week Program Starts: November 12th or 13th- and goes until December 20th
- Blue Ash (9525 Kenwood Road): Thursdays 6:30PM and Saturdays 8:00AM
- Oakley (3235 Madison Road): Wednesdays 6:30PM and Saturdays 8:00AM
What You Get:
- Fun clinics, raffles, give aways and laughs with Fleet Feet Sports and other freezing cold people!
- Post Saturday run coffee, hot chocolate, and tea - Provided by Bruegger's and RedTree
- VIP Shopping days and discounts
- FREE pair of Feetures! Elite Merino+ socks
- Choice of 2 Progressive 6-Week Training Schedule (Perfect for Pig Base Building)
- 2 Supported Weekly Group Runs
- $10 Discount Coupon for local Thanksgiving Day Young Life Gobble, Gobble 5k
- Care & Support from Oxford Physical Therapy
- Weekly emails
- Super fun and exciting awards party on the final Saturday - based on points earned throughout program
- $10 Fleet Feet gift card for perfect attendance!!
The Point System:
- Earn 1 point every time you attend a group run
- Earn 1 point for running the Young Life Gobble, Gobble 5k
- Earn 1 point for having an injury prevention screening by Oxford Physical Therapist
- Earn 1 point every time you carry hydration at a group run/walk
- Earn 1 point every time you wear your Feetures! socks to a group run/walk
- Earn 1 point for every base layer you buy
- Earn 1 point for attending Monday Runday Tin Roof Pub Run's
- Earn 1 point for attending MOVE Cincinnati on Sunday, November 30th
- Earn 1 point for every FFXT strength training class you attend